Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, September 21, 2012

This One Should Be in a Magazine

The minute you walked into The Carlisle Ribbon Mill, you felt like you walked onto a magazine page. From the bistro lights to the burlap table runners there was no detail unattended.  And it's hard to believe that the bouquets, centerpieces and wreaths were created using all locally grown materials.  Being a laid-back, fun-loving bride, Cami gave me creative rights to all of these floral pieces.  She gave me general guidelines like (I like a lot of color.  I want it to look natural. I would love them to be all local.)  I can do that!  I am finding that my best product comes with brides who give me some creative "wiggle room".  Thanks Cami!!! Oh and my favorite detail...the lace from Cami's mother's wedding dress on the burlap handle. I cut out the pretty parts and pinned them with pearl pins. 


 



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment