Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, September 27, 2012

100 Degrees but Still Beautiful

 Although I nearly melted doing the delivery, these July blooms made a cool pop against the bright green dresses.  Tina wanted to work with me because she had heard that I enjoyed making unique bouquets. So when I suggested yellow and blue against her grass green bridesmaid dresses, she loved it!  We used blue globe thistle (who would think in a wedding bouquet???) but they were so interesting and fun.  The centerpieces were simple and classy but the grass loops gave them a cute touch.  I loved Tina's idea of using layered scrapbooking paper under the vase for more color and interest.  Tina also requested the handcrafted bangle bracelet corsages for the mothers of the bride and groom.  Again...what a pop! (Thanks to Jeff Benzon Photography for these amazing pics!)


 


Bangle Bracelet Corsage




0 comments:

Post a Comment